Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Review of Digital DJ Pro 2011

Ok so I got this new program o my pc and it's awesome! I give it a 5 out of 5. You can basically do everything a DJ does except with your PC!!!! Now it takes a minute to get a understanding of it, but when you do it's extremely easy to work with. You DON'T have to load two songs, you can edit one if you wish or mix two together. It does NOT automatically start recording, you can play with it, THEN click "start recording". I love it, when old songs get boring I just mix it up a bit! This software is totally free, it's not ugly, nor does it take up a TON of PC space. It has controls so you can set headphone balance. For those of you that don't know what that is, think of those songs where one minute the music is in one ear and feels like it slides to the other. And you know that bass type of stereo beat? You know the kind that shakes a car? YOU CAN MAKE THAT ON THERE TO! =D As in, SHAKE THE ROAD LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE type of change it lol. Or you can even make it as little boost as possible. Again I give this software a 5 out of 5 I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment