Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lots of posts today but READ THIS!




So, a lot of people have heard those "it gets better" videos. Adam Lambert even made one! Well, I'm not a lesbian or anything, but I do have a story from the fatter side of life if you want to listen. When I was a kid, I was constantly bullied because of my weight, I've always been "fat". Except this bullying was like getting "beat up" at recess and laughed at. The teachers REFUSED to do anything. In 4th grade I had my first suicidal thought, and a nervous breakdown. Then I couldn't understand WHY people picked on me, or WHY the teachers done NOTHING to help me. Since then, I've realized...it gets better, much better! =D I've learned to accept myself the way I am, and that I shouldn't let people change me. If they don't think I'm good enough, well then they aren't good enough to me. I may not have the problems that come with being gay,lesbian, or bisexual, BUT I DO KNOW IT GET'S BETTER!! Don't let people tell you that you're different because you're not! You have to breathe the same air, you get sick like everyone else, you have a mind like everyone else and most important, you have a HEART like everyone else. Some people choose not to use theirs, but they should. It's up to you though to make SURE things get better. If you're not here, it WONT get better, the problem will still be here for everyone else. So, will it get better? YES!

Also, an excellent campaign is the NOH8 campaign. It's a silent protest, and I support it. To all you gay, lesbian, and bisexual haters...you're pathetic. To all gay, lesbian, and bisexual people, you are strong and can do anything you set your mind to. Don't let the world bring you down because it really does get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment