Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just a Thank You!




Ok so I seen where already only a few minutes after that last post I had almost 10 page views! Wonderful! =D I'd like to say thank you to you guys that checked it out! I'd also like to say you're welcome to view any of the posts! Leave a comment if you want to! I'd love to hear from you guys! And please no hate about the blog or anyone it mentions. Constructive criticism is accepted, but trolling is not. =)
Oh, and before I forget I'd like to say something about the NOH8 campaign. YOU GUYS ROCK!! I totally support it!! I think gay people have just as many rights as anyone else. I may not believe in being gay, BUT they do NOT deserve to be bullied and hurt and outlawed for being themselves and loving who they want! Plus they make the best shopping buddies and go-to buddies for just about anything! Oh and a bunch of my friends are gay,lesbian, or bi, so NOH8 gets 100% of my support. Gay people deserve happiness just as much as the next person, if they want to marry LET THEM! It's like Family Guy, Lois says "So two gay people who love each other don't have the right to get married but two straight people who hate each other have more of a right to marry?" Doesn't make much sense. I say, if someone makes you happy go for it who cares if it's another man or another woman. You fall for who you fall for! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment