Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rainbow World

Ok so I checked the stats on my blog. What I noticed made me feel so awesome! I have had people read my blog from all kinds of countries, Pakistan, Australia, Philippines, Israel, ALL KINDS OF PLACES =D And I'd like to say thank you to those viewers, and of course all you others out there! =D so In all kinds of different languages, my thank you...

شكرا لك!
Bedankt!
Salamat sa Iyo!
Merci!
תודה רבה!
Σας ευχαριστούμε!
ありがとう!
Lorem ipsum
با تشکر از شما!
Dziękujemy!
Obrigado!
Спасибо!
Tack!
Teşekkürler!
Thank You!

According to google translate that is just about every language of the people who have been viewing my blog, so again Thank You all! =D Maybe, just maybe, if we can all work together...we can one day live in a peaceful "rainbow" filled world =)             

No comments:

Post a Comment